DIRECTEMAR COMMITMENT LETTER TO THE MARITIME USERS AND TO THE PUBLIC
The General Directorate of Maritime Territory and Merchant Marine to help the nation's maritime development:
- Protects Human Life at Sea.
- It protects the aquatic environment and marine natural resources.
- Carefully regulates the activities and compliance with laws and international agreements.
VISION AND COMMITMENT: "SEA SET A PUBLIC SERVICE OF EXCELLENCE"
- RECEIVE a professional service available 24 hours a day to react to emergencies at sea.
- TO BE ATTENDED with a cordial and respectful manner without discrimination of race, nationality, creed, sex, physical or social condition.
- KNOW the identity of the caretaker.
- TIMELY AND CLEAR answers to any questions or problems.
- REQUIRE, within the deadlines, delivery of documents or services requested.
- MANIFEST suggestions or complaints about the service and care received.
- REQUIRES proof of payment for services subject to fees.