OCTUBRE 2022leer más
Usted está en: Jueves 16 de agosto de 2018
Presentations of the Science Day 2018 May 3th
Workshop: Plastics and Microplastics in the Marine Environment and impacts on Aquaculture Activities.
Download: Bio And Abstracs
- Macro- and Micro-Plastic Debris in the Korean Coastal Environment
- The Marine Litter In Italy: The Role Of Ispra
- Management and Reduction of Coastal Solid Waste in Salmon Aquaculture
- Microplastics in Dredged Material: Nature & Extent, Effects, and Risk
- Aquaculture: waste management and regulations
- Government of Canada efforts related to marine litter and microplastics
- National advances for reducing plastics in the marine environment: Policies, Regulations and Programs
- Microplastics in the marine environment – Global overview – The Mollusks case study - and Identification of International Regulations for the Aquaculture sector
- Impacts of marine plastic pollution from continental coasts to subtropical gyres – Fishes and other vertebrates in the SE Pacific.
- Effects of micro plastic exposure on marine fish and invertebrates
Octubre 2022leer más